Vehicle & Permit Reservations
Do you have a meeting scheduled on campus and need a vehicle or permit? Below is the list of “products” you can reserve. What you reserve will depend on:
- where you are going
- what is available
- how long your appointment is
- whether you will drive your own vehicle or will need a vehicle
If you choose to use a Nissan Leaf EV Electric Vehicle, please refer to this care and maintenance guide before using.
- FA SCEPOOL – Vehicle V261383 – Nissan Leaf EV
- FA SCEPOOL – Vehicle V261384 – Nissan Leaf EV
- FA SCEPOOL – Permit AD01 – ALL DAY North Campus
- FA SCEPOOL – Permit AD02 – ALL DAY North Campus
- FA SCEPOOL – Permit AD03 – ALL DAY South Campus
- FA SCEPOOL – Permit AD04 – ALL DAY South Campus
- FA SCEPOOL – 2-Hour Permit 01
- FA SCEPOOL – 2-Hour Permit 02
- FA SCEPOOL – 2-Hour Permit 03
- FA SCEPOOL – 2-Hour Permit 04
- FA SCEPOOL – 2-Hour Permit 05
Choose an all-day permit if you’re going to be parking in one location for more than 2 hours. To determine which all-day permit to choose, note the following:
- South Road is the dividing line between North and South Campus.
- If you are going north of South Road, you want to choose the “ALL DAY North Campus Pass” (park in Cobb Deck – ND permit).
- If you are going south of South Road, you want to choose the “ALL DAY South Campus Pass” (park in Craige Deck – CD permit).
- Select CALENDAR
- Click on NEW MEETING and select NEW MEETING from drop down choices
- Double click on the TO field and type FA SCEPOOL in the search box to bring up the list of vehicles
- Double click on the vehicle you want to use and click the OK button
- Fill in the SUBJECT and LOCATION fields
- Choose the START and END TIMES
- Click on SCHEDULING ASSISTANT to see if vehicle is available
- Send the request if vehicle shows available
- Look for an acceptance or denial email for the send request but will first get a “pending approval” response like the sample below:
- All-day permits require an extra step the first time you reserve one through Outlook. An all-day permit does not come with a gate card. Instead, your UNC One Card, once activated, becomes a gate card you will swipe to get into the deck.
The following information is required by Public Safety for programing your One Card:
Your name and PID as well as the year, plate number, make, model and color of your vehicle.
Please add this information to the body of your reservation request when reserving an all-day permit.
- Always use the rug that is stored in each car.
- Pull the cord straight across the sidewalk. Do not let it coil.
- Place the rug over the straightened electric cord.
- Place the safety cone over the rug and cord.
Download and print a copy of the car charging safety tips.
- KEYS AND PASSES are picked up and returned to our reservation coordinators (see below)
- VEHICLES are parked along the backside of the building
- REFUELING will be taken care of for you
- REMOVE any personal belongings and trash when you return vehicle to Roberson Street
- RETURN keys and passes to the reservation coordinators (see below)
Contact our Reservation Coordinators: