Responsible for handling the University’s professional liability, property, all risk, internships, fine arts, leased or on loan business equipment and miscellaneous coverage. Responsible for requests for certification of the University’s insurance coverage, insurance contract questions, student issues, and special risk management projects. Responsible for claims involving property/all-risk, miscellaneous and third party or property damage liability recovery.
Responsible for handling the University’s automobile insurance and claims, study and travel abroad and international scholars insurance programs.
- Office of University Counsel
- University Risk Management & Insurance Association
- Business Continuity Forms
- Guide to Business Continuity and Recovery Planning on Campus
- Study Abroad Accident and Sickness Insurance – Brochure
- Facilities Services
Risk Management Services and Business Continuity
1120 Estes Drive Extension
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1650