Services and Supplies
All Carolina Managed Print Services copiers can be used as a printer or fax in addition to copying your documents.
Please review our Campus Multi-Function Device Policy.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view available models and learn more about their features, visit our Xerox Multi-Function Devices page.
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
- Davis Library
- Health Sciences Library
- Carroll Hall Journalism Library
- Law School Library
- Sloane Art Library
- Beard Hall Computer Lab (108)
- Tate Turner Kuralt Computer Lab (501)
- Chemistry Library – ground floor Wilson Library annex
- Stone Center Library (312)
- New East Computer Lab (209)
Cost for printing is $.10 per B&W page, $.35 per color page.
1 copier (first floor)
1 copier (second floor behind the elevators)
1 copier (4th floor alcove)
1 copier (6th floor alcove)
Health Science Library
2 copiers basement (one color copier)
3 copiers on fourth floor
3 in Room 128, 1 in 107
NC Collection Reading Room
Music Library, 300
McColl Building (by 1st floor Help Desk)
Carroll Hall (Park Library Room 269)
SILS Library (Manning Hall stacks)
Carrington Hall (ground floor)
The cost per page is $0.14 when using a card reader to make black and white copies. It is $0.35 to use color copiers.
Copies can be made by using any of the following:
- UNC One Card
- Departmental Copier Expense Card
- University Guest Card (Guest Card Costs $1.00. You must add value to the card after purchase.)
Please note: You must have money on your expense account in order to use your One Card to make copies.
Tar Heel Teller Machines are located all over campus. Use a Tar Heel Teller to check the balance of your UNC One Card Expense Account or deposit cash into your Expense Account for immediate availability. Tar Heel Tellers accept $1, $5, $10 & $20 dollar bills.
- SASB North, lobby
- Rams Head Dining Hall
- McColl Building
- Davis Library, 1st floor
- Health Sciences Library
- Undergraduate Library, main floor
Paper charges may change if paper prices change throughout the year. Charges are based on current costs. Prices are evaluated monthly. There is a one time set-up charge for a new copier based upon the model of the copier.
Xerox Software Drivers
- Print driver configuration – Windows
- Print driver configuration – Mac
- Search for your device at the Xerox support site to download the appropriate driver.
- How to set printer defaults on a Mac in CUPS
- Printing preferences from the print server don’t synchronize in Windows 10 version 1607
For Ricoh devices: http://go.unc.edu/fixmycopier/
If your Onyen is not accepted when entering a help ticket, type in “None” and fill in your information. Response time to email or voicemail when you have a problem will not be as swift as for an online ticket.
If this a repair request for a Xerox copier, please call 855-314-9934 and provide the serial number on the label. Average response time is fewer than four hours.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or code requests.
Multi-function Device Questions: